One2One Mentoring Network is a GDPR compliant Organisation
What data do we collect?
One2One Mentoring Network collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc.)
- Profession, career interest and educational background details. We will collect the minimum data required for you to engage with and benefit from our services
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide One2One Mentoring Network with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or submit application forms to become a mentor or mentee or access any of the other services we provide.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our services or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- One 2One Mentoring Network may also receive your data indirectly via a recommendation by one of our volunteers, mentors, mentees, members, or partners
How will we use your data?
One2One Mentoring Network collects your data so that we can:
- Match suitable prospective Mentees to appropriate Mentors
- Provide tailored and relevant programs and/or information to meet specific requirements and needs for all our clients
- Inform you of resources and upcoming events that might be of interest and value to you.
- Perform audits to monitor the progress of our mentees and other clients and overall impact of the Organisation. This is with the aim of ensuring continuous provision of excellent services.
How do we store your data?
- One2One Mentoring Network will securely store your personal data in our database.
- This database will be accessible to Trustees and specified Key Partners of One2One Mentoring Network only on a need to know basis.
- Your data will be stored for as long as you require and access our services.
- We will keep your data for up to I year after you no longer use our services. Once this period has elapsed, we will remove your data by deleting it from our database.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by One2OneMentoring Network, you may make us aware by emailing us at:
One2One Mentoring Network will not pass any of your personal data on to other third-party organisations
What is your data protection rights?
One2One Mentoring Network would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request One2One Mentoring Network for copies of your personal data that we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that One2One Mentoring Network correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that One2One Mentoring Network complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that One2One Mentoring Network erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that One2One Mentoring Network restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
you have the right to object to One2One Mentoring Network’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that One2One Mentoring Network transfer your data that we have collected, to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have 1 month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact the Data Protection lead via email:
How to contact us