One2One Mentoring Network is a registered Charity, committed to supporting people from the Black and minority ethnic community.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds looking for opportunities to support minority ethnic initiatives. The Network is always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals with a passion to see reductions in inequalities, increase in diversity and inclusion in people from Black and minority ethnic people in the workplace.
How to apply:
- Read the role descriptions carefully
- Download the role description
- Express your interest by contacting us at email@example.com or go to Contact Us and send us a message by clicking on ‘general enquiries’
- You may also apply by sending your CV with listed references to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we will need:
- We will need an up to date CV with 2 references and a statement stating reasons for your interest in the role.
All shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview process.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: VOLUNTEER KEY PARTNER
ROLE TITLE: (Director for Fundraising)
ORGANISATION: One2One Mentoring Network
ORGANISATION TYPE: Registered Charity
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Operations Officer, One2One Mentoring Network
ACCOUNTABLE TO: CEO/Trustee Board, One2One Mentoring NetworkDownload Full Details